Chicago Family Photographer | Fall Family Session
I photographed this sweet baby when she was a newborn and now she is sitting up and she has the *best* smile. I love returning clients! Especially when they start off so little. There are so many amazing reasons I have about being a family/newborn photographer but the best thing about it is….I get to watch these babies grow. I get to see there changing personalities and I get to hear the sweetest laughs. I know what God purposed for me to be on this Earth. I was supposed to be baby photographer.
:: Other aspects of my life ::
Oh my word…My life is very hectic right now!
1. Plan a wedding! You would think that would be enough to totally flip a persons life upside down. I am a mess these days trying to figure out what vendors to choose from and what colors to have for the wedding. I am still in the beginning stage of the wedding planning. The last thing I want to become from all of this is the dreaded “Bridezilla”. PS. I picked my wedding dress out! I said YES to the dress!
2. Finishing College. Whew, this is challenging. I am transferring my last year to Benedictine University and I am very excited to finalize this process. But its a long process. I need to make sure everything is in order!
3. Move into a photography studio! YAY! My dream is turning into a reality. I can’t tell you anymore details on this subject because I don’t want to give anyone any false information before everything is finalized but this is so very exciting for me.
4. Incorporating my photography business! Abigail Joyce Photography will become a professional and official business in 2014!
5. Planning the honeymoon! My wonderful Fiance and I decided to travel to Italy! This will be my very first time on a flight (so we might take a day trip somewhere close by before making this big trip) But oh man…Italy is just gorgeous and it will be the trip of lifetime with my best friend.
6. Running a successful photography business! I am completely booked for October and quickly filling up for November. I am SO blessed to have the clients that believe in me.
Fall Family Photographer